ONDSKAPT 18.5.12 Спб

Ondskapt в вольном переводе на русский язык — Исчадие Зла — ортодоксальная блэк-метал группа из Швеции, образованная в 2000 году. Они стали известны в среде сатанинского блэк-метала благодаря сотрудничеству с лейблом Norma Evangelium Diaboli и лейблом их барабанщика Necromorbus’a Next Horizon Records. За историю группы состав изменялся несколько раз. В идеологическом плане в текстах нет открытого призыва к поклонению Сатане, но сами тексты песен заставляют поверить в искренность мотиваций участников группы. Несмотря на свою молодость, эта группа достойна стоять в одном ряду с такими легендами шведского блэка как Craft, Armagedda, Marduk и т. д.

19 мая 2012, Санкт-Петербург, клуб Арктика

Heretic Concert agency представляет Ondskapt - Arisen From The Ashes Tour

ONDSKAPT (SWE) (black metal)

http://www.ondskapt.com

Teitanfyre (black metal) (Псков)

http://www.teitanfyre.orthodox666.ru/

Khashm (black metal) (Пушкин)

http://www.anguismysterium.com/

Genesis Mortis -Black death Metal (Питер)

http://www.myspace.com/genesismortis

Начало в 18-00/

БИЛЕТЫ :

в клубе Арктика - 500р

В рок-магазинах по 600 р

В день концерта будут стоить 700 р

Edited by BlasfeMeister

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

мне коёт пишет, шо концерт отменен. Из-за того, шо визы не смогли вовремя сделать.

В москве будет перенос на 16 июня. В питере не будет ваще.

Скрытый текст
COYOTE ‎(15:02):

\просто изначально не я делал все я просто москву взял

а потом как вник так и охуел

все все черз жопу

бля орги новые и нихера не знают из этого такая хрень

пиздец

adrckhll ‎(15:02):

чо за орги?

COYOTE ‎(15:03):

да дима из септори и его т ам дружки

ъинфинити чтоль

ну или что  то типа

ну заепли уже блин! :ацтой:

ВООБЩЕМ ПЛОХИЕ НОВОСТИ !

ONDSKAPT не сели на паром и их не будет 100 %! ВОТ УТРЕННЕЕ ПИСЬМО ONDSKAPT :

Hello!

At this hour we still didn't have our passports and I think that the chance that we will get them in time is less than 10% since we have to leave in 5 hours.

So, I'm afraid i have to be realist and tell you that at this point we won't make it.

We tried everything, paid in vain, ran back and forwards between our work and the tourist office. Unfortunately Natascha tried to just suck as much money as possible from us, delaying the process. I got several written confirmations from her that everything is going to be fixed in time but as you can see it didn't...

Finally, we tried the last alternative, willing to pay 600 euro extra from our own pockets only because we didn't want to cancel. She said that she sent our passports to the embassy in Riga, but the embassy in Riga says that they never saw them...

We don't even have the slightest idea where our passports are.

I know you guys tried and somehow did your best as well. We could have indeed solved this visa problem long ago, but since we didn't have boat tickets or flights booked as late as the end of April we didn't want to risk paying 500 euro and not getting to Russia... Remember, that basically everything was cancelled in March by Aleksey.

After we will get back our passports we will hire a lawyer to sue Natascha, because she tried to trick us in many ways... not declaring VAT, breaking the agreement and so on. Hopefully we will be able to get our money back and even your money that you paid for the boat.

If you're still interested we can still do these gigs in Russia in either 2 or 3 weeks or in september.

It's up to you.

I understand your disappointment, but as said, we are disappointed as well and we lost money and a lot of time also.

Let me know if you want to re-book those gigs so I know what to write in the announcement.

ППЦ такими именем официально подписываться.... :кранки:

а что, лучше официально подписываться именем, например, Nemesis?

а что, лучше официально подписываться именем, например, Nemesis?

Мне кажется, любому человеку лучше подписываться, как Nemesis. Без исключений. :лук:

Natasha=Nemesis?

Это не я. :шай: Тогда бы до нас какие-нибудь стонерки не доехали. :вако:

Guest Омут Шогготов
судя по страничке вконтакте, в организации принимает участие сам МАЙК

Ого!