post-317-1338799745_thumb.png

Может кому нужен? Продам за 5к, либо обменяю с вашей доплатой на Crybaby bass wah. По сути это очень чистый предусилитель с функцией DI, дисторшн, эквалайзер, нойз гейт. Незаменимая на концертах вещь! http://www.baimusic.ru/product/3783-dunlop-m-80-bass-di-/

Edited by Nola Gay

• 7 months later...
а че эта за шняга ваще ? Нафиг она нужна ?

Это предусилитель, эквалайзер, дисторшн, нойзгейт и di box с xlr выходом. Последнее делает сигнал балансным и позволяет играть напрямую в пульт без потери качества. Актуально, когда в клубе аппарат не очень или его просто нет.)

Неплохая статья про девайс:

I get my wacky over-the-top digital distortion from the Source Audio Multiwave, but what about a basic rock sound? I had been unsatisfied with the inflexible EQ on my SansAmp bass drivers. I looked at the Aguilar Tone Hammer (bad dirt sound), the Hartke Bass Attack (great price but too big and of dubious build quality), the Darkglass B7K (overpriced) and the VT Bass (great sound but expensive and no DI).

All of which led me to the MXR M80. Small footprint, reasonable price, reliable brand, good overdrive sound and a quality DI. Put simply, it's the best bang for the buck if you're looking for a solid DI with an EQ and a distortion channel.

It's got a three knob EQ section, a scooped "color" button and a distortion effect. You can engage the EQ and the color button without engaging the distortion. The distortion channel also has its own independent output level. The DI functions even when the unit is off. The unit can be powered by 9v battery, 9v adapter or phantom power. It has a parallel output as well.

I like the product and I recommend the product and you should probably buy the product. But here's the caveats.

1. The distortion is more modern sounding than retro. This may or may not bother you. It does have some lovely upper harmonic content. It's got a very tight sounding sizzle to it. You'll notice the increased string noise and "presence" that suddenly appear when you engage it. The unit does come with a variable noise gate you can engage if you intend to go really heavy on the distortion channel.

2. The distortion sound cannot really be set such that it only starts to break up when you dig in hard. That is, it's not very sensitive to your dynamics. You can have it on a little, you can have it on a lot, but you cannot have it break up only when you play hard. It does, however, have a Mix knob to blend in your clean signal. I find I run the distortion at about noon and the mix at about 9 o'clock for a basic rock-out tone.

3. Engaging the distortion automatically engages the "color" circuit regardless of switch position. I find that if I bump the mid knob up to 3 o'clock, I can run the color switch engaged all the time. That way I can get a middy finger tone with nothing engaged, a modestly scooped slap tone with just the EQ side engaged, and then get a rock sound when I hit the distortion. Bumping the mid knob up basically softens the impact of the color switch on your mids but still lets you retain some of its character.

Finally, I think a lot depends on whether you like the dirt circuit or not. Everyone knows what an EQ does. Here's what the modest dirt settings described above sound like:

http://soundcloud.com/scottfeldstein/m80-sounds-4

http://soundcloud.com/scottfeldstein/m80-sounds-2

Это предусилитель, эквалайзер, дисторшн, нойзгейт и di box с xlr выходом. Последнее делает сигнал балансным и позволяет играть напрямую в пульт без потери качества. Актуально, когда в клубе аппарат не очень или его просто нет.)

походу мне нужна эта штука:)

• 6 months later...