У НЕРГАЛА КРОВЬ РАКА

ИМПЕРАТОР

BEHEMOTH Frontman Releases Statement Regarding Illness, Tour Cancellations

Guitarist/vocalist Adam "Nergal" Darski of Polish extreme metallers BEHEMOTH, who was reportedly rushed to the Gdansk Medical University Hospital over the weekend to receive treatment for an undisclosed illness, has released the following English-language statement regarding his condition:

"I'd like to announce that BEHEMOTH won't be able to tour for the forseeable future.

"I don't wanna bore you with details here, but I'm sick and am receiving some serious medical treatment. It's gonna take another few weeks or more for full recovery, and so we have been forced to cancel all the BEHEMOTH shows in August, planned dates in Russia and Baltic States for September and October and our American tour in November.

"I know how much it sucks, but health comes first.

"I can assure all of you that when we return, I'll be stronger than death, and we'll reschedule every tour as soon as logistics allow.

"I feel good and strong, my mind is focused, I've got my loving woman by my side, my band mates, friends (never thought there are so many, haha), management, agents and label people are giving me massive support. I can't ask for more but a little patience now.

"The fact that we won't be touring for the next few months doesn't mean we'll hibernate. BEHEMOTH will be active on several other levels.

"In upcoming days you can expect the premiere of our newest video, 'Alas, Lord Is Upon Me', which is by far the sickest fuckin' thing we've ever done! 'Evangelia Heretika' DVD is coming out as scheduled in November this year. Also, check out our webstore that opens for international markets in upcoming weeks.

"This is it for now. Stay tuned!"

РИП

Цитата(Бомбардировщик @ 12.08.10, 15:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
В отквоченной статье ни слова про рак крови.

ага ага

нополмист пиздун

Behemoth - Nergal Diagnosed With A Serious Illness

Earlier today Behemoth frontman Adam Darski, aka Nergal, was brought to the hospital in Gdansk, Poland. He was diagnosed with a serious illness, the nature of which hasn't yet been revealed. He was admitted to the hematology ward, which indicates a blood disorder of some sort. Understandably, Behemoth had to cancel all the upcoming shows this year.

In a statement on the band's website, Nergal wrote the following (translated by Google): "I do not want to bore you with details, but I can no longer hide the fact that I am seriously ill and waiting for my multi-stage treatment, which can take up to several months. Thus, we cancel the coming summer festivals, the tour of Russia and the Baltic States planned for September and October, and the November tour of the USA.

I know that this is not the best news for you, but health is important. I've got a rather difficult period, and a lot of work, but steel becomes hardened in the fire, isn't it? You know me, so that you know that I'll get out of this stronger than ever. Then all the concerts also will go ahead as plan. At this time, I feel good, my head is focused to fight the disease, everything is under control by professionals. I have with me the most wonderful and loving woman, family, team, managers and people from publishing companies who are doing everything to support me. I do not ask you for more than just a little bit of patience. I would add that the fact that in the near future we will not be touring does not mean that Behemoth gets into hibernation. We have a lot to offer you in the coming months, Behemoth will work on many other fronts."

More news as we get it.

Source: gazeta.pl

Цитата(ГуфычЪ @ 12.08.10, 15:22)
Ок, Нергала беда с кровью. что именно, еще неясно.

чо тебе неясно?!! думаешь у него пониженный гемаглобин и ему прописали гематоген??!!

РАК ПОЖЫРАЕТ НЕРГАЛА!!! :дамн:

Цитата(NAPALMIST @ 12.08.10, 15:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
чо тебе неясно?!! думаешь у него пониженный гемаглобин и ему прописали гематоген??!!

РАК ПОЖЫРАЕТ НЕРГАЛА!!! :дамн:

Да я не знаю, но вот твои скоморошьи скачки вокруг больничной постели - раздражают.

Цитата(NAPALMIST @ 12.08.10, 15:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

учись, филолог

Основные заболевания крови (за исключением гемобластозов)

АНЕМИЯ

Дефицитные анемии

железодефицитная анемия

витаминодефицитная анемия (В12-дефицитная анемия, фолиеводефицитная анемия)

белководефицитная анемия

Наследственные дизэритропоэтические анемии

Постгеморрагическая анемия

Гемолитические анемии

связанные с нарушением мембраны эритроцитов (мембранопатии)

обусловленные нарушением структуры липидов мембраны эритроцитов

наследственные несфероцитарные анемии связанные с дефицитом фермента эритроцитов

Гемоглобинопатии

талассемии

серповидно-клеточная анемия

иммунные гемолитические анемии

гемолитическая болезнь новорожденных

аутоиммунные гемолитические анемии

Апластические анемии

ГЕМОРРАГИЧЕСКИЕ ДИАТЕЗЫ

Наследственные коагулопатии

гемофилия

болезнь Виллебранда

редкие наследственные коагулопатии

Приобретенные коагулопатии

геморрагическая болезнь новорожденных

дефицит К-витаминзависимых факторов

ДВС-синдром

Нарушения гемостаза сосудистого и смешанного генеза

болезнь Рандю-Ослера

синдром Луи-Бар (атаксия-телеангиоэктазия)

гемангиомы

синдром Казабаха-Мерритта

синдром Элерса-Данло

синдром Гассера

геморрагический васкулит

тромботическая тромбоцитопеническая пурпура

Тромбоцитопении

идиопатическая тромбоцитопеническая пурпура

аллоиммунная пурпура новорожденных

трансиммунная пурпура новорожденных

гетероиммунные тромбоцитопении

Тромбоцитопатии

наследственные

приобретенные

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Болезни_крови

Цитата(NAPALMIST @ 12.08.10, 15:26) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Чо раздражает? Я ему рака пустил?

скоморошьи скачки и журнашлюшская манера подачи информации.

Edited by ГуфычЪ