SYSTEM OF A DOWN

какой-то Ад

возвращаясь к вопросу клик трэка интересно вот рассказывает херрера из фир фактори

TAMA : When you were working on these different foot patterns, were you practicing to a metronome?

Raymond : No… I didn’t even know what a metronome was at that time. I just wanted to be able to do certain patterns faster and faster and become more comfortable with it, and above all, more consistent. Because probably the most important thing when it comes to playing drums is to be very consistent. And playing triggers helped me to be even more consistent, because with triggers you have to be within a certain threshold… if you hit too hard, it double triggers. If you don’t hit hard enough, it doesn’t send off the trigger. So you have to be within that window. Playing with triggers made me think about that more, so it actually made me more consistent.

I didn’t really start using a click track until we did our second record, Demanufacture. Before that, I never used one because there was never really a need to do it. But we ended up using a click [on that record] because of the keyboards we put on the songs. If you don’t have the songs mapped out on a grid before you do keyboards, it’s almost impossible to do them, because it’s hard to match up the tempos with the keyboard maps. That was actually the only reason we started using a click track. On the first record, we didn’t even use one. So I had to get a crash course on using a click track on the second record, which was really weird.

TAMA : Was that a big adjustment for you?

Raymond : It wasn’t that much of a big adjustment, but it did kind of open my eyes, because naturally – and I didn’t notice this until after I started using a click track – but naturally, when you start to do choruses and middle breakdowns, you tend to speed up as a drummer. I had to teach myself to not do that. And the other thing that I had to learn was how to lay back with a click track, as opposed to playing on it or in front of it… and how that actually changes the mood and the feel of the song. And I never thought about that stuff before because when you don’t play to a click track, you don’t even know to know. You’re not aware.

So I think one of the downfalls of what we did on Demanufacture is we never even thought of doing tempo changes. I think a lot of the songs might have felt a lot better if we would have actually sped up certain choruses and maybe slowed down some of the bridge breakdowns that were heavier. We were learning, we were really young, and that was our first record using a click track. It wasn’t until after that we actually started using tempo changes. Essentially, the whole point of the click track is to be on the grid, but you don’t want to be on the grid so much that it actually kills the feel of the song.

For certain songs, you want to bring it up 3, 4, maybe even 5 bpm on the choruses, because that’s what you naturally would do as a band. On certain breakdowns, you might want to slow it down maybe 8, 9, or even 10 bpm, just to give it that extra edge. But we didn’t start doing that until later. And I think that is kind of lost when you start using click tracks, is that everything is one tempo and one feel, but not all songs need that.

Цитата(ABSTRAKTH @ 20.11.10, 18:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
рхчп , кстати ахуенны были, последний ахуенный албом у них, калифорникейшн, потом все как то скучно стало

на стадиум аркадиум были неплохие песни же

с двойного диска песен пять, насколько я помню.

если не меньше, ага. на by the way вроде и то больше, хоть он и не двойной.

туранчокс, миледи и дартаньян с атосом подтверждают.

зы интересно боярский под клик трэк записывается или нет?

Edited by Евгений Александрович

Цитата(absurd @ 20.11.10, 16:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
. тут так хуета для 13 летних телок... которые круто против социума выебнутся хотят.... ну и шоб чоткие мастурбабельные мужыки были

это охуенно . Телки с 13 лет врубаюцца в РОК :вв: а не в Тимати :пуке: Ну и мужики мастурабельные все е МУЖИКИ а не Роберт Патинсон .

Кстати говорят что Система на концертах так лажает что пиздец . Типа пионэры на Чорном Треугольнике и то ровнее на репах играют .

Цитата(Евгений Александрович @ 20.11.10, 19:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
в этом несложно убедиться посмотрев видеозаписи например

еба , треш и угар .

тут кстати заебись играют, хотя разъехались как то в середине :уп:

а вот клип тада например

и оно же живьем )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5dQE1Dz50...feature=relate

d

Edited by Евгений Александрович

Цитата(Евгений Александрович @ 20.11.10, 20:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
тут кстати заебись играют, хотя разъехались как то в середине :уп:

а вот клип тада например

и оно же живьем )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5dQE1Dz50...feature=relate

d://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5d...eature=relate

d

крах в начале , гитарист ложает болъше всех Танкиан непоподает в тоналъностъ)))

Кстати говорят что Система на концертах так лажает что пиздец . Типа пионэры на Чорном Треугольнике и то ровнее на репах играют .
ты так говолришь как будто это харашо... я лучше на абруганов которые без клоунства свои есни играют как найл тот же и гипопатамы посмотрю... нет понятно что все люди и могут лажануть... но некоторые держат уровень

Цитата(absurd @ 20.11.10, 21:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ты так говолришь как будто это харашо... я лучше на абруганов которые без клоунства свои есни играют как найл тот же и гипопатамы посмотрю... нет понятно что все люди и могут лажануть... но некоторые держат уровень

ты сам понял че сказал ?

Я лучьше поугораю под наших лажающих армянских братьев и выжру за них коньяка НОЙ :тру: чем буду слушать тупое бездушное дрочево пидора в латексе Нергала или ннатужно пытающегося что то восточное имитировать Сандерса . А СИСТЕМА ненпаряжно так передают восточный колорит , отому что у них это в крови .