Никто не хочет финнов на концерт за оплату дороги?

http://www.myspace.com/oxist

+ могут устроить ответный концерт в рихимяки

Jani here. Like I mentioned while you were in Helsinki, we're releasing debut album with my dark/doom metal band 0 X н S T (www.myspace.com/oxist). The album "Nil" will be released on French extreme doom metal label Ostra Records. They have also released our "Unveiling the Shadow World" CDEP in 2010.

We are looking for gigs for Autumn and I was wondering if it would be possible to try to arrange something in St. Petersburg? We would pay for our visas, but it would be cool if a russian minibus could be sent to pick us up and drive us back? Do you think that the gig income could cover the minibus?

A local band (Dotma) just played there and did it this way. They were picked up in the morning, arrived to St. Peterburg in the afternoon, played the show and the driver drove them back right after the show. That would save the nightplace costs - not that we wouldn't like to stay overnight if it's possible :)

Ok, let me know what you think. We're are booked for 26-29.10. for three or four Finnish gigs with UK based Pantheist, but other than that we are free at the moment. Saturday would be the most ideal day. In return we could arrange atleast a Riihimдki gig for you.

See you!

Jani

Edited by ABSTRAKТH

Какой прекрасный намек на вписку!

не понял тебя.

Яни то я написал, что у нас с концертов если аренда отобьется, это уже заебись, так что автобус им это никак не покроет

короче это мож интересно кому будет из групп, кто хочет в финке сыграть.

Edited by ABSTRAKТH

не понял тебя.

Я про это: That would save the nightplace costs - not that we wouldn't like to stay overnight if it's possible. :)

А так понятно. Ну ваще чуваков привезти-отвезти было бы хорошим тоном. Но на сольный концерт - это утопия. Разве что с феста отбивать.

A local band (Dotma) just played there and did it this way. They were picked up in the morning, arrived to St. Peterburg in the afternoon, played the show and the driver drove them back right after the show.

мне сразу стало интересно кто из оргов на это пошел. нашел: http://www.rockhell.ru/index.php?showtopic...10&hl=dotma

в чем цимес?

гы, Jerk Promotion )

да я чесна не ебу, он спросил, я ему сказал сразу что навряд ли кому это интересно, но спрошу на всякий случай.

мы к ним ездили када платили сами за дорогу, но они нам сняли коттедж на сутки и с концерта чо то около 140 евро что ле дали.

так что я думаю предложение скорее для группы какой-нить, кто хочет смотаться в финке сыграть, а не для просто промотера.

Edited by ABSTRAKТH