поиск музыкантов ... doom // crust // black // post

haha true. i'll admit my expectations were low from the start :вако:

i've heard that there are users here who never post yet read topics they find interesting on a daily basis and apparently they end up getting recruited into some bands and stuff. maybe some of those sleeper agents will stumble upon this topic someday, until then you're bound to read a shit-ton of useless messages (that is, if the clown posse wouldn't run out of steam).

Anyway, i'm not much help either, cause regarding the four styles from the first post i'm more like "crust only" man. Ah well, you know me, i'm that Dron's comrade with a mohawk haircut :вв:

Anyway, i'm not much help either, cause regarding the four styles from the first post i'm more like "crust only" man. Ah well, you know me, i'm that Dron's comrade with a mohawk haircut :вв:

i know)

So what are the reasons you want to collaborate with russian musicians?

it's a good scene there, and after going to a lot of gigs I can't help but feel that I might as well work on some project of my own. i spend enough time in spb so why not waste it on making something.

Jen Tuesday, 22nd May 2007 at 11:06 pm

There are many CIA buildings hidden in the Washington DC area. Try looking at the Whitehouse. The ’8′ shaped building across the street to the West is a CIA Building too. (It’s the main mailing adress for the CIA)(I find the parking for that one hilarious) Another one is in Herndon, VA. It is the building that a panoramia icon saying “1997 Reston Verginia” is over. (It is actually a group of small buildings)

Ну, блять, кто бы мог подумать.

it's a good scene there, and after going to a lot of gigs I can't help but feel that I might as well work on some project of my own. i spend enough time in spb so why not waste it on making something.

There's no many bands playing music, that your discribe in startpost, here in St.Petersburg. Only Distress, Bone Machinist, Grave Disgrace, Otkaty maybe. What you mean talking about good scene, any other styles?

Ваще ништяк, я считаю, молодой агент ЦРУ из Вирджинии, не особо палясь, нарабатывает клиентов в рашке, потом приедет, сопьётся, и с разорванной жопой замёрзнет в Дунае :край:

Ваще ништяк, я считаю, молодой агент ЦРУ из Вирджинии, не особо палясь, нарабатывает клиентов в рашке, потом приедет, сопьётся, и с разорванной жопой замёрзнет в Дунае :край:

Ты прикинь, он вот сейчас переведёт это промтом, потом зело удивившись проверит свои сомнения нагуглив где течёт Дунай и окончательно впадёт в ступор.

Guest Омут Шогготов

:край: :край: