Что было имя этой группы....

Ян_

Для аффтара русский язык не является родным, так что все нормально.
А который именно это из Янов Шульцев, вываливаемых гуглом? Дирижер? Пианист?

Я бы даже сказал, более понятнее! :вако:

Да, жаль, Google Translate производит очень странных фраз иногда. Я так привыкла к ней, что я не заметила, как это смешно. Ну, извините, но у меня нет другого выбора, если вы думаете, что вы можете говорить на английском языке.

:край:

Just write in English, buddy.

Ok, sure, that's easiest for me.

That Endsmouth record is killer, i've been listening to it all weekend. Too bad it wasn't released on LP. Looking forward to getting through the Grave Disgrace I downloaded this afternoon.

Ok, sure, that's easiest for me.

That Endsmouth record is killer, i've been listening to it all weekend. Too bad it wasn't released on LP. Looking forward to getting through the Grave Disgrace I downloaded this afternoon.

Круто. А как тебе вокал в ensmouth? Русский акцент не режет ухо?

Круто. А как тебе вокал в ensmouth? Русский акцент не режет ухо?

I like it. As usual with early material, it could improve in some ways. But the quality of the music and songs support it well. The songs are suprisingly well produced, they really get stuck in my head. Love the riffs.

There's one band from my town that impressed me recently, ben from dropdead just released their record on his Armaggedon label. More towards the psych and early prog end of stoner rock, but this record just rips and from what I hear about the last concert, they're killing it live. Too bad i missed that.

Here it is Elder

I like it. As usual with early material, it could improve in some ways. But the quality of the music and songs support it well. The songs are suprisingly well produced, they really get stuck in my head. Love the riffs.

There's one band from my town that impressed me recently, ben from dropdead just released their record on his Armaggedon label. More towards the psych and early prog end of stoner rock, but this record just rips and from what I hear about the last concert, they're killing it live. Too bad i missed that.

Here it is Elder

Hey Yan, sorry for being a little off topic, but could you recommend some cool underground Boston hardcore bands? D-beat and stuff.

Hey Yan, sorry for being a little off topic, but could you recommend some cool underground Boston hardcore bands? D-beat and stuff.

I don't catch too many hardcore shows except when they're at the democracy center in harvard square, cuz i live nearby, and I'm too lazy to drive to allston or JP for shows. but i've heard of the following bands in the last few years:

!

- they used to play at our rehearsal space but i think they broke up.

these are a few off the top of my head... there might be many more but i don't get out that much these days to hear about them

Here it is Elder

Да, хорошая банда. По-моему это они недавно деньги на винил собирали.

Here it is Elder

Are you talking about Spires Burn​/​Release 7'', or about new album? Elder is a great band, one of the best Sleep followers and they continue to work on their own style.

Edited by Зло Пыхатель