Black Sabbath

НЕ КЛЮЙ НОСОМ

билл сказал что хватит это терпеть!

Hello my fans. I am humbled by the outpouring of support you've shown me. On this third round of negotiations my lawyers have sent to Ozzy's attorneys, here is how the reunion stands. Keep in mind I have nothing but respect for my former bandmates, so I wish to not speak in derogatory terms of them.

However, the contract is still unsignable and I am breaking my silence to divulge the reasons why. It's unsignable because Sharon Osbourne only wanted to give Geezer and I five percent each, along with 10 percent for Tony. Mind you, I am not on the dole and I don't need a few quid that badly. I have my honor and as an original member of Black Sabbath I deserve to be shown respect.

Might I add that Sharon also included some mighty rich stipulations to that contract as well. She never forgave me for leaving Ozzfest in 1997 and departing the next year due to health reasons. Bloody nonsense! She made sure that on any of the tour riders I would not get a vegan platter, plus she wanted me to walk Ozzy's twelve dogs before each show.

To top it off, Sharon wanted us to do a version of "Changes" on the setlist that featured Kelly Osbourne dueting with Ozzy. I'm sorry mate, but that's where I draw the line. It was also in the contract that I would have to feature all these new commercial bands that Sharon manages on my monthly radio show on WPMD. What a load of horse bollocks. I can't handle that woman since she threw eggs at our mates in Iron Maiden years back, which upset me enough to leave that tour.

The most unacceptable thing, in my opinion, was how Sharon's management team insisted that the new album we would put out should contain commercial sounding metal that would make it easier for us to get airplay. The boys and I were thinking of calling the new album "Doomination," but she thought the title was too limiting. So, at this point, the contract is still unsignable. Mind you, I am ready at any moment to board a plane from California to Birmingham if a proper contract with no degrading stipulations exists, one in which I'd also get a proper twenty-five percent."

бля, че Гизер то с Тони не могут вмешаться? Оззи то понятно что тряпка и подкаблучник, но остальные могли бы пнуть ногой и сказать "да пошли вы нахуй! давайте дадим Биллу нормальный контракт!".

я щетаю что если парням так сложно собрацо вместе и ебануть по олдскулу то как бы нахуй не нужен такой реюньён. превратили блэксабат в какоето говно типа пенкфлоид нахуй.

я щетаю что если парням так сложно собрацо вместе и ебануть по олдскулу то как бы нахуй не нужен такой реюньён. превратили блэксабат в какоето говно типа пенкфлоид нахуй.

Лапы прочь от пинкфлойда! :морал:

пинк флойд там начнется когда Тони загнется.

ПФ то как раз после смерти райта поспокойней стали, вон они с уотерсом вместе играли в туре стена пару песен на концерте

они и раньше на благотворительности какой-то играли временами.

они и раньше на благотворительности какой-то играли временами.

ну там уотерс тока был как говна объевшись, а здесь типа у него в туре, все там на слезах и объятиях ) гилмор comfortably numb спел с верхотуры

ну там уотерс тока был как говна объевшись, а здесь типа у него в туре, все там на слезах и объятиях ) гилмор comfortably numb спел с верхотуры

ммм, ну факта не отменяет. я тут недавно на интересную штуку от Гилмора наткнулся, он там значится соавтором во всех песнях http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallic_Spheres